Great Lakes 2015 Barrel-Aged Blackout Stout Release Party Jan. 26
It’s that time of year again, Cleveland. The 2015 vintage of Great Lakes Barrel-Aged Blackout Stout is ready and slated for debut on Monday, January 26. Similar to previous years, the release party on Monday evening will be a ticketed event with 2 time slots, followed by a public release at the brewpub and gift shop on Tuesday morning.
The details (1/26):
- $40 per ticket, times will be 5-7pm and 8:30-10:30pm
- Admission includes 5oz pour drink tickets for 2015 BA Blackout, 2014 BA Blackout, 2013 Rackhouse, Jabberwocky and 2014 Blackout
- Valet parking, live music and food also included, cash bar available
- Bottles to-go will be available – $8 per 12oz bottle, $30 per 4-pack, $180 per case
- Buy tickets here
The details (1/27):
- Bottles go on sale at the GLBC gift shop at 10am
- $8 per 12oz bottle, $30 per 4-pack, $180 per case
- Limit 2 cases per person, per day
- Draft will be available in the brewpub (NO growler fills)
*Note – label image above is from an older vintage, the bottles are 12oz
Great Lakes Brewing Company is located at 2516 Market Avenue in Cleveland, OH.