Block 15 Bottle Release Event Feb. 7
It’s an all bourbon barrel-aged event coming in hot from Block 15 Restaurant & Brewery, as they prepare to launch a trio of bottles on Saturday, February 7 (along with a couple 3-Liters!). Same deal as last time – brunch reservations (9-10am) will be given out via lottery and the public on sale will kick off at 11am when the brewery opens for regular business (approx 50 full allocations available).
- Enter for brunch reservations and opportunity to purchase a 3-Liter bottle here before 5pm on Thursday, January 15
- Limit 1 request per person, reservations can be made for 1-2 people
- 3-Liters – $90 per bottle, Super Nebula and Kriek will both be up for grabs
- Winners will be notified by Wednesday, January 21
- Super Nebula – $11 per 500mL bottle, limit 5 per person
- Super Nebula, Coffee with Elijah – $12 per 500mL bottle, limit 1 per person
- Kriek, A Three Summers Cuvee – $12 per 500mL bottle, limit 3 per person
2014 Super Nebula was matured in Heaven Hill distilleries bourbon barrels layering characters of dark oak, vanilla, bourbon and coconut. Fresh roasted organic cocoa nibs from Ecuador and Nicaragua were added during conditioning lending notes of toffee, hazelnut, and rich Dutch cocoa. 11.25% ABV
Our brewers selected and matured this special edition of 2014 Super Nebula in a single twelve-year-old Elijah Craig bourbon cask and then conditioned on freshly roasted organic cocoa nibs from Ecuador and Nicaragua and a cold extraction of premium coffee beans. The beans, Benevolence blend and single origin Ethiopian Yirgacheffe were hand roasted by Mud River Roasting, and selected for their unique dark chocolate, toasted nut, and blueberry profiles. 11.25% ABV
Early in the summer The Cherry Country delivers fresh picked Montmorency cherries from their orchard to our brewery. Our brewers immediately pack these tart red beauties into first and second use Kentucky bourbon casks before filling them with Enchanted, our open fermented Oud Bruin. Each autumn we blend three seasons from select barrels marrying fresh and mature cherry notes with gentle bourbon, oak, rich malt, and balancing acidity. 7.75% ABV
Block 15 Restaurant & Brewery is located at 300 SW Jefferson Ave in Corvallis, OR.