Two Roads Brewing Igor Day Jan. 24
A celebration of stout is on its way to Two Roads Brewing Company, with Igor Day scheduled to blow up on Saturday, January 24 at 10am. The event is built around their barrel-aged Russian Imperial Stout, Igor’s Dream, which will see multiple treatments for 2015.
- Doors open at 10am, bottle sales begin at noon
- 2015 Igor’s Dream – $20 per 750mL bottle, limit 3 per person, 999 bottles available
- Cognac Igor’s Dream – $25 per 750mL bottle, limit 1 per person, 250 bottles available
- Madeira Igor’s Dream – $25 per 750mL bottle, limit 1 per person, 225 bottles available
- 2014 & 2013 Igor’s Dream – $25 per 750mL bottle, limit 1 per person
- Limited Igor Day glassware will also be available
- All of the 2015 Igor’s will be on draft
In honor of Stratford’s aviation pioneer Igor Sikorsky, we’ve created this most unorthodox Russian Imperial Stout. Made with rye and aged in oak whiskey barrels that give it a depth of character like no other, we think Igor would be pleased with the attention to detail in our creation. 10.9% ABV
Two Roads Brewing Company is located at 1700 Stratford Ave in Stratford, CT.