AleSmith Barrel-Aged Olde Ale & Kona Speedway Stout Sale Feb. 23
I hope this week is payday for ya! AleSmith has another pair of heavy duty releases ready to roll, featuring Barrel-Aged Olde Ale and Kona Speedway Stout. Sales will be done (as they always are) online via Brown Paper Tickets beginning on Monday, February 23 at 11am PST.
- Barrel Aged Olde-Ale: $32.04 (after service fee) per 750mL bottle
- Kona Speedway Stout: $19.62 (after service fee) per 750mL bottle
- Limit 3 bottles of each per person
- One order per person – duplicate entries will be voided
- Bottles MUST be picked up from Saturday, February 28 – Sunday, April 12th
- Proxies must be designated as “attendee” when placing your order
- Confirmation and photo ID required for pickup (must match pickup person’s name if using a proxy)
Barrel-Aged Olde Ale – Originally brewed in 2005 as the first in our annual Decadence series, AleSmith Olde Ale follows the tradition of classic British-style Old Ales. We’ve matured this batch in both premium bourbon barrels and brandy barrels to add a vinaceous complexity to its rich, malty profile. Notes of oak, vanilla, and bourbon compliment the beer’s dried fruit and burnt toffee character to make this limited release worth the wait. Designed to be enjoyed now or generously aged in the bottle for years to come.
Kona Speedway Stout – Perilously situated on the westerly flank of the active shield volcano, Mauna Loa, Kona coffee beans are the result of nature’s ideal coffee growing conditions. The combination of dark, mineral-rich volcanic soil and Hawaii’s diurnal cycle of bright sunny mornings, moist rainy afternoons, and mild nights yield a ripe environment for this exceptional coffee. Unlike other coffee producing regions, every Kona berry must be inspected and hand-picked because of the lack of mechanized harvesting techniques available in this rocky location.
AleSmith Brewing Company is proud to introduce another great addition to our Specialty Coffee Speedway Series. Mostra Coffee carefully roasted 100% Kona beans to showcase the coffee’s nutty sweetness and floral aroma, a seamless complement to our award winning Imperial Stout. Huli Pau!
AleSmith Brewing Company is located at 9366 Cabot Drive in San Diego, CA.