Casey Brewing Bottle Release Event Jun. 6
Your monthly drop of Casey Brewing & Blending bottles is nearly here, kicking off at the brewery on Saturday, June 6 at 11am. New blends of their flagship Saison and East Bank beers will be available, as well as Cherry Fruit Stand, magnums and a brand new release – The Cut: Blackberry.
- Saison (new blend, aged 5 months in oak) – $15 per 750mL bottle, limit 4 per person
- East Bank (new blend, aged 5 months in oak) – $16 per 750mL bottle, limit 4 per person
- Cherry Fruit Stand – $18 per 750mL bottle, limit 2 per person
- Oak Theory (new blend, 4th) – $24 per 750mL bottle, limit 3 per person
- The Cut: Blackberry – $36 per 750mL bottle, limit 1 per person
- Saison and Oak Theory magnums from last month’s blends $40, $58 each, limit 1 per person
Bottle limits are subject to change. No bottle sharing at the brewery please. More details here.
Notes on The Cut:
The Cut series is Oak Theory aged on whole CO fruit, more than twice the amount of Fruit Stand. The Cut: Blackberry is 2 barrels of Oak Theory selected for their light funk and acidity and aged for a month on over 2 pounds of hand-picked blackberries from a secret location here on the Western Slope. We’ve been patiently holding onto these blackberries since July last year, just waiting for the perfect barrels to present themselves. We were very tempted to use them in Fruit Stand, but held off and waited for Oak Theory to come to fruition. We’re glad we did! Don’t think Blackberry Fruit Stand has enough fruit? This is for you.
Casey Brewing & Blending is located at 3421 Grand Ave Ste E in Glenwood Springs, CO.