Jackie O’s Bottle Release Aug. 28-29
Yes, friends – it’s time once again for another Jackie O’s bottle release event, complete with a blowout draft list and a host of barrel-aged beers. The next drop goes down at the brewpub on August 28 & 29 and will be run similar to previous events.
- Calendar pages denoting your place in line will be handed out at 4pm on the Public House side of the building on Friday, August 28
- Doors open at 9am on Saturday, August 29 for beers and breakfast
- Bottle sales begin at 11am
- Limits will be determined based on turnout
- Further details on the Jackie O’s blog
- Rouge Pierre: Barrel aged sour red with nectarines and peaches, 22oz bottle $20
- Raspberry Berliner Weisse: Our beloved berliner conditioned on raspberries, 22oz bottle $15
- Cherry Man: Porter aged in Cabernet barrels with Brett and tart/sweet cherries, 22oz bottle $20
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Skipping Stone: Belgian Quad aged in bourbon barrels for 10 months, 22 oz bottle $20
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Naja: India spiced imperial stout (cinnamon, cayenne, ginger, star anise, cardamon, and jaggery) aged in bourbon barrels for 9 months, 22oz $20
Jackie O’s Brewpub is located at 24 West Union St. in Athens, OH.