Two Roads Sourcopia Rare Beer Release Nov. 14
It’s back! The Two Roads Sourcopia rare beer release party returns for 2015, taking over the brewery on Saturday, November 14 from 10am-9pm. 3 different sour ales will be available, with bottle sales kicking off at noon.
- Two Roads Kriek – $10 per 375mL bottle
- Krazy Pucker – $10 per 500mL bottle
- Hexotic – $10 per 375mL bottle
- Limit 2 bottles of each beer per person
- 600 bottles of each beer are available
- All of the release beers will be available on draft (limited supply, duh)
Inspired by classic Belgian interpretations, Two Roads Kriek is a wheat-based brew re-fermented with sour cherries. After brewing, the lambic is mixed with the cherries and transferred into oak barrels where it ages for nearly two years until just the right level of cherry-like “funkiness” is achieved.
Two Roads’ Berliner Weiss, “Krazy Pucker,” in 500 mL bottles. Tart and tasty, find out why Napoleon called this style of beer, “The Champagne of the North.”
“Hexotic” has been a work in progress at the brewery for over two years. The brew is made with six tropical fruits that include: Orange, passion fruit, mangosteen, gaunabana, guava & mango and aged in oak for 28 months.
Two Roads Brewing Company is located at 1700 Stratford Ave in Stratford, CT.