Looking for another beer club/reserve society/bottle program to join? Of course you are. FiftyFifty Brewing Company is next in line to announce their own exclusive membership program, featuring a host of limited barrel-aged beers. Let’s get to it.
- Memberships are $175
- Signups begin on Monday, December 1 here
- Proxies are allowed
Brewer’s Intent Memberships include:
- 6 included specialty barrel-aged bottles per year.
- No more than 1 of the 6 will be an Eclipse variant, and it would be an undistributed style.
- At least 3 of the 6 will be styles that are not available in distribution. They would only be available through the Brewers’ Intent ™ or our pub in Truckee.
- At least 1 of the 6 will ONLY be available through the Brewers’ Intent™. There will be no other way to purchase this style in bottles.
- Access to purchase other 5050 bottled products (barrel aged, non-barrel aged, experimental, or out of our cellar).
- Custom limited edition growler unique to the 2015 Brewers’ Intent™ membership.
- 1 included 5050 merchandise item
- 10% off merchandise and on-premise beer sales
- Access to purchase additional bottles that may not be available through any other means. These may include additional bottles of the varieties already included with your membership, barrel aged and non barrel aged bottles both distributed or only available through the pub, early experiment styles.
- Examples of bottles that may be included in the program are:
- Annularity (Bourbon barrel aged blond barley wine)
- Belgian Lipstick On Wood (a sour project)
- Old Conundrum On Wood (Bourbon barrel aged barley wine)
- Saison du Prick On Wood (a sour project)
- B.A.R.T. (Barrel Aged and Really Tasty)
- Vanilla B.A.R.T
- Coffee B.A.R.T
- Barrel-Aged Trifecta (Barrel aged Triple)
- Non-distributed Eclipse variants (such as 30 year Rum, Single Malt Whisky, Cognac …)
- Other experimental barrel-aged projects.
Read the full details and FAQ here.
Futures for the 2013 installment of 5050’s Eclipse barrel-aged imperial stout went up for sale yesterday, allowing people the opportunity to reserve their share of bottles long before the expected release in December. While two of the more coveted treatments are already sold out, four are still available for purchase here. Of course there’s a variety of rules and whatnot to go along with this, but check out the info form below and read through all the technical jargon before placing your order. Futures do allow for a discount on the regular price (don’t celebrate, they’re still $20+ each), and there is shipping available within California. Enjoy!