Looking for another beer club/reserve society/bottle program to join? Of course you are. FiftyFifty Brewing Company is next in line to announce their own exclusive membership program, featuring a host of limited barrel-aged beers. Let’s get to it.
- Memberships are $175
- Signups begin on Monday, December 1 here
- Proxies are allowed
Brewer’s Intent Memberships include:
- 6 included specialty barrel-aged bottles per year.
- No more than 1 of the 6 will be an Eclipse variant, and it would be an undistributed style.
- At least 3 of the 6 will be styles that are not available in distribution. They would only be available through the Brewers’ Intent ™ or our pub in Truckee.
- At least 1 of the 6 will ONLY be available through the Brewers’ Intent™. There will be no other way to purchase this style in bottles.
- Access to purchase other 5050 bottled products (barrel aged, non-barrel aged, experimental, or out of our cellar).
- Custom limited edition growler unique to the 2015 Brewers’ Intent™ membership.
- 1 included 5050 merchandise item
- 10% off merchandise and on-premise beer sales
- Access to purchase additional bottles that may not be available through any other means. These may include additional bottles of the varieties already included with your membership, barrel aged and non barrel aged bottles both distributed or only available through the pub, early experiment styles.
- Examples of bottles that may be included in the program are:
- Annularity (Bourbon barrel aged blond barley wine)
- Belgian Lipstick On Wood (a sour project)
- Old Conundrum On Wood (Bourbon barrel aged barley wine)
- Saison du Prick On Wood (a sour project)
- B.A.R.T. (Barrel Aged and Really Tasty)
- Vanilla B.A.R.T
- Coffee B.A.R.T
- Barrel-Aged Trifecta (Barrel aged Triple)
- Non-distributed Eclipse variants (such as 30 year Rum, Single Malt Whisky, Cognac …)
- Other experimental barrel-aged projects.
Read the full details and FAQ here.
Beginning on Tuesday, April 15 at 8am PDT, FiftyFifty 2014 Eclipse Futures will go on sale at www.fiftyfiftybrewing.com. This year will feature 8 different treatments of their flagship barrel-aged imperial stout, including 3 versions exclusive to Futures orders only.
- Rittenhouse Rye Bourbon ($20/btl, $10 down, limit 6)
- Four Roses Bourbon ($20/btl, $10 down, limit 12)
- High West Bourbon ($22/btl, $11 down, limit 12)
- Elijah Craig 12-Year Bourbon ($24/btl, $12 down, limit 12)
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon ($24/btl, $12 down, limit 6)
- High West Single Malt ($24/btl, $12 down, limit 2, Futures ONLY)
- Vanilla-Coffee Barrel Blend ($24/btl, $12 down, limit 2, Futures ONLY)
- Spanish 30-Year Rum ($26/btl, $13 down, limit 2, Futures ONLY)
To reserve bottles, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of order. All bottles must be picked up from the brewery by January 19, 2015. Shipping is available within California only. Check out all the official details here.
The 2013 batch of Fifty Fifty Brewing Company’s Eclipse series is drawing closer, as the annual release party has been set for Thursday, December 5 at 5pm. Tickets will be sold first come, first serve this year (as opposed to the lottery system used previously) for $100 each, limit 2 per person.
While this is easily one of the steeper tickets of the year, admission includes vintage tastings of Eclipse, a branded taster glass, food, group discounts at local hotels, 15% off Fifty Fifty merch and the first chance to buy bottles before the general public. The hefty price also typically includes a one-off Eclipse varietal which is announced the day of the event (i.e. – Coffee Eclipse or Iced Eclipse).
- Tickets go on sale on Thursday, September 19at 12am PDT here
- $100 per ticket, limit 2 per person
- “A small number of tickets” will be sold at the brewery on Saturday, September 21 at 11am
2013 Eclipse styles:
- Buffalo Trace
- High West Bourbon
- Elijah Craig 12-yr.
- Java Coffee
- Evan Williams
- Makers Mark
- Four Roses
- 18-yr. Rum Barrel
- 20-yr. Pappy Van Winkle
Check out the official flyer here.
Fifty Fifty Brewing Company is located at 11197 Brockway Road #1 in Truckee.