Beginning on Tuesday, April 15 at 8am PDT, FiftyFifty 2014 Eclipse Futures will go on sale at www.fiftyfiftybrewing.com. This year will feature 8 different treatments of their flagship barrel-aged imperial stout, including 3 versions exclusive to Futures orders only.
- Rittenhouse Rye Bourbon ($20/btl, $10 down, limit 6)
- Four Roses Bourbon ($20/btl, $10 down, limit 12)
- High West Bourbon ($22/btl, $11 down, limit 12)
- Elijah Craig 12-Year Bourbon ($24/btl, $12 down, limit 12)
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon ($24/btl, $12 down, limit 6)
- High West Single Malt ($24/btl, $12 down, limit 2, Futures ONLY)
- Vanilla-Coffee Barrel Blend ($24/btl, $12 down, limit 2, Futures ONLY)
- Spanish 30-Year Rum ($26/btl, $13 down, limit 2, Futures ONLY)
To reserve bottles, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of order. All bottles must be picked up from the brewery by January 19, 2015. Shipping is available within California only. Check out all the official details here.
The 2013 batch of Fifty Fifty Brewing Company’s Eclipse series is drawing closer, as the annual release party has been set for Thursday, December 5 at 5pm. Tickets will be sold first come, first serve this year (as opposed to the lottery system used previously) for $100 each, limit 2 per person.
While this is easily one of the steeper tickets of the year, admission includes vintage tastings of Eclipse, a branded taster glass, food, group discounts at local hotels, 15% off Fifty Fifty merch and the first chance to buy bottles before the general public. The hefty price also typically includes a one-off Eclipse varietal which is announced the day of the event (i.e. – Coffee Eclipse or Iced Eclipse).
- Tickets go on sale on Thursday, September 19at 12am PDT here
- $100 per ticket, limit 2 per person
- “A small number of tickets” will be sold at the brewery on Saturday, September 21 at 11am
2013 Eclipse styles:
- Buffalo Trace
- High West Bourbon
- Elijah Craig 12-yr.
- Java Coffee
- Evan Williams
- Makers Mark
- Four Roses
- 18-yr. Rum Barrel
- 20-yr. Pappy Van Winkle
Check out the official flyer here.
Fifty Fifty Brewing Company is located at 11197 Brockway Road #1 in Truckee.
The 25th anniversary celebration for Goose Island keeps rolling this summer with the 3rd limited bottle release coming on Monday, July 29 at 11am. Preceded by Silver Jubilee and Flanders Red, Cthulhu makes its bottled debut following a few weeks of draft previews at the Clybourn brewpub. Fans of Bourbon County are already salivating, as this one is an imperial oatmeal stout aged in an 18-year Elijah Craig barrel, packaged in waxed, screened 750mL bottles.
- Bottle sales begin at 11am
- $20 per 750mL bottle
- Limit 1 per person
Goose Island Clybourn is located at 1800 N Clybourn in Chicago.
Futures for the 2013 installment of 5050’s Eclipse barrel-aged imperial stout went up for sale yesterday, allowing people the opportunity to reserve their share of bottles long before the expected release in December. While two of the more coveted treatments are already sold out, four are still available for purchase here. Of course there’s a variety of rules and whatnot to go along with this, but check out the info form below and read through all the technical jargon before placing your order. Futures do allow for a discount on the regular price (don’t celebrate, they’re still $20+ each), and there is shipping available within California. Enjoy!
With the Eclipse futures program all wrapped up, Fifty Fifty is making the remaining bottles of the 2012 release available for online purchase starting today, January 25 at 8am PST. A limited amount of each treatment will be for sale, including Elijah Craig 20-Year and Grand Cru, which were previously only available at the brewery.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the bottles you want to purchase
- Shipping is available within CA ONLY
- Within 24 hours, you’ll receive a Paypal invoice for your order
- Payment is due within 48 hours
- Orders will be shipped at the end of February
- Sale ends on Thursday February 7th at 5pm PST
Treatments and pricing:
- Rebel Yell: $22.95
- Old Fitzgerald: $22.95
- Elijah Craig 12-yr: $23.95
- Elijah Craig 20-yr: $32.95
- Evan Wlliams: $24.95
- Grand Cru: $29.95