The rumors are finally reality, as Kane Brewing Company has officially announced the release of A Night to End All Dawns for Saturday, May 3 at noon. This will be the 2nd vintage of the brewery’s bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout, with the 2014 installment clocking in at 12.4% ABV after spending a year in Four Roses barrels. For a little extra barrel-soaked fun, this release will feature FOUR different versions (yeah that’s right, count ’em).
- A Night to End All Dawns
- A Night to End All Dawns w/ Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans
- A Night to End All Dawns w/ Roasted Cacao Beans
- A Night to End All Dawns w/ Dark Roast Coffee from Rook Coffee
- All versions will be $16 per 750mL bottle
- Bottle limits TBA
- 125 cases of the regular version available
- 50 cases of each variant available
Check out them bottles:
Kane Brewing Company is located at 1750 Bloomsbury Avenue in Ocean Township, NJ.
Beginning on Tuesday, April 15 at 8am PDT, FiftyFifty 2014 Eclipse Futures will go on sale at www.fiftyfiftybrewing.com. This year will feature 8 different treatments of their flagship barrel-aged imperial stout, including 3 versions exclusive to Futures orders only.
- Rittenhouse Rye Bourbon ($20/btl, $10 down, limit 6)
- Four Roses Bourbon ($20/btl, $10 down, limit 12)
- High West Bourbon ($22/btl, $11 down, limit 12)
- Elijah Craig 12-Year Bourbon ($24/btl, $12 down, limit 12)
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon ($24/btl, $12 down, limit 6)
- High West Single Malt ($24/btl, $12 down, limit 2, Futures ONLY)
- Vanilla-Coffee Barrel Blend ($24/btl, $12 down, limit 2, Futures ONLY)
- Spanish 30-Year Rum ($26/btl, $13 down, limit 2, Futures ONLY)
To reserve bottles, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of order. All bottles must be picked up from the brewery by January 19, 2015. Shipping is available within California only. Check out all the official details here.
The 2013 batch of Fifty Fifty Brewing Company’s Eclipse series is drawing closer, as the annual release party has been set for Thursday, December 5 at 5pm. Tickets will be sold first come, first serve this year (as opposed to the lottery system used previously) for $100 each, limit 2 per person.
While this is easily one of the steeper tickets of the year, admission includes vintage tastings of Eclipse, a branded taster glass, food, group discounts at local hotels, 15% off Fifty Fifty merch and the first chance to buy bottles before the general public. The hefty price also typically includes a one-off Eclipse varietal which is announced the day of the event (i.e. – Coffee Eclipse or Iced Eclipse).
- Tickets go on sale on Thursday, September 19at 12am PDT here
- $100 per ticket, limit 2 per person
- “A small number of tickets” will be sold at the brewery on Saturday, September 21 at 11am
2013 Eclipse styles:
- Buffalo Trace
- High West Bourbon
- Elijah Craig 12-yr.
- Java Coffee
- Evan Williams
- Makers Mark
- Four Roses
- 18-yr. Rum Barrel
- 20-yr. Pappy Van Winkle
Check out the official flyer here.
Fifty Fifty Brewing Company is located at 11197 Brockway Road #1 in Truckee.
A warm welcome is scheduled for another addition to the Firestone Walker Proprietor’s Reserve Series on Saturday, September 14, with distro beginning on September 16. After multiple draft-only releases, Velvet Merkin will hit 22oz bottles throughout CA, NV, OR, WA, AZ, CO, MO, Chicago, MA, NJ, NY, VA, PA, DC, and MD. 3500 total cases were produced for the first release.
An imperial oatmeal stout aged in Heaven Hill and Four Roses bourbon barrels, this will debut at the brewery’s Barrelworks location in Buellton on Saturday, September 14 from 12-2pm. Tiered tickets will be up for sale on Wednesday, August 14 at noon here.
- 6 bottle limit per person
- Rare and one-off Firestone Walker and Barrelworks beers including never to be bottled offerings
- Food pairings
- Merkin fare and photobooth
Firestone Walker Barrelworks is located at 620 McMurray Road in Buellton.