A bit of funky ruckus is coming out of Wisconsin this week, as Funk Factory Geuzeria has launched online reservations for a trio of Coolship Bottles slated to release at the O’so Brewery Tap House on Friday, January 23 at 3pm. On the docket is The Fox and the Grapes (Foch grape lambic), Framrood (red raspberry lambic) and Door Kriek (Door County tart cherry lambic).
Reservations are open now.
- $21.69 per 750mL bottle (after service fee)
- The Fox and the Grapes – Limit 6 per person, 1200 bottles available
- Framrood – Limit 4 per person, 800 bottles available
- Door Kriek – Limit 2 per person, 240 bottles available
- Trustees are allowed, copy of photo ID matching the order required for pickup
- All bottles MUST be picked up during the release party on Friday, January 23 from 3-10pm
O’so Brewing Company is located at 3028 Village Park in Plover, WI. Learn more about Funk Factory Geuzeria here.